.NET Reflector is a class browser, decompiler and static analyzer for software created with .NET Framework, originally written by Lutz Roeder. MSDN Magazine named it as one of the Ten Must-Have utilities for developers, and Scott Hanselman listed it as part of his “Big Ten Life and Work-Changing Utilities”. (Read more about it on Wikipedia)
How to crack
- Download and Install .NET Reflector
- Turn off internet connection, so it can’t check the license
- Download and start
Select Editionchange to
- Click on
[Generate]and then copy the serial (Click on
- Start .NET Reflector
- A window should open, there you click on
[Activate]. Or if it didn’t open, go to
- In the new window enter the serial copied before and click again on
- If you turned off your internet, there should now appear a
[Activate Manually]button, click on it.
- A small XML formated code will appear, copy the whole content (
- Switch to the activator and enter the code copied before.
- It will create a response automatically. Click on
[Copy]and switch again to the Reflector activation window, there you enter the code (
- Click on
[Finish]and then on
[Close]and you’re done. You can also turn on your internet again.
Downloads & Links